NEW AND USED TRAILERS
We understand that when buying, leasing or renting trucks or trailers and temperature controlled vehicles, customers have unique needs and preferences. With our exclusive understanding and experience within the industry we are sure to have the right options of trucks and trailers for your business in stock or on pre-order.
We remain completely independent and our purchasing levels often make us a leading buyer from the main trailer manufacturers and therefore these discounts can be passed on to our clients. Our procurement team is continuously working to balance our stock and source specific assets for our customer needs. See below for more information.
WHAT SETS US APART?
When seeking out a commercial vehicle to buy, we believe we have a number of advantages over many mainstream banks and lenders. The points that set us apart include:
- We are a true commercial vehicle specialist, understanding the marketplace and ensuring the vehicles you buy are in their very best condition.
- We are independent and have access to each and all manufacturers brand across rigids, tractors, trailers, temperature-controlled vehicles and vans.
- We can source all vehicle types and if we do not have it in stock, our procurement and sourcing team can help find the product you are looking for.
- We can support all forms of finance with options from HP, Operating Lease, Finance Lease, Contract Hire and FlexiHire Rental.
- We have over 3 decades of industry reputation to protect and our product standards are high and our after sales service exceptional.
- We buy vehicles and trailers so if you are looking to upgrade at a good trade-in price, we are in the market for your vehicles.
TRUCK AND TRAILER SALES
Asset Alliance Group Truck and Trailer Sales is now the UK’s largest independent retailer of new, nearly new and used commercial vehicles. Beyond simply advising on and supplying vehicles, we can look after all your needs around servicing, repair, refurbishment, customisation and stacking for export – all from our on-site facilities across 3 locations which include workshops and the UK’s longest VOSA authorized testing facility.
Our Asset Alliance Group Truck and Trailer sales division combines over 25 years of ATE Truck and Trailer Sales and over 35 years of Hanbury Riverside. With such experienced sales staff and industry knowledge our team works hard to ensure our customers feel confident in the value and quality of our vehicles and trailers, and of course the service and support our customers always expect.
See our full range of finance and leasing services
At Asset Alliance Group, our primary role is to help you select the best option for your business to optimize your P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and tax management through the range of options that are available to you.
As contract hire and leasing specialists, we offer an industry-leading contract hire product with or without maintenance that is built on an unrivalled understanding of the commercial vehicle sector. Our contract hire solutions range from the smallest single trucks and trailers to low emission and alternative fuel vehicles and fleet management of the UK’s largest logistics providers.
A finance lease differs from other commercial vehicle leasing in many ways, but it remains a fixed-term contract which allows you the benefit of an asset without ultimate ownership.
Hire purchase is instalment financing for those who ultimately wish to own the asset and assume all associated costs of maintaining the vehicle or trailer. It differs from asset leasing primarily in ownership, but it also presents other financing methods that may better suit your business.
With almost 5,000 vehicles under management, we are true commercial vehicle specialists in servicing and maintaining trucks and trailers and all forms of commercial vehicles.