At Asset Alliance we want you to have an excellent customer experience and it is important to us to know when you feel the product or service you have received does not meet your expectations. Asset Alliance values your feedback and has in place a Complaints Handling Procedure designed to help us resolve any customer complaints, understand what causes our customers to complain and to use the feedback to introduce improvements to make your experience even better.
How do I make a complaint?
You can contact us with your complaint in any of the following ways:
Telephone: 01902 625334
Email Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at:
Asset Alliance Leasing Ltd
Boundary Industrial Estate
Wolverhampton WV10 7EL
What information will I need to provide you with?
We will need to know:
- Your name, postal address and email address (if you have one)
- What’s gone wrong and when it happened
- Your best daytime contact number
- What you’d like us to do to put it right
- Any other relevant information
What is your complaints handling procedure?
Upon receipt, your complaint will be recorded and we will do all we can to resolve it as quickly as possible.
We will make every effort to resolve your complaint within 3 business days from the day after we receive your complaint.
If the matter is more complex or we need more information, we will acknowledge your complaint in writing and let you know what further information we need to complete our investigations.
We aim to resolve the majority of complaints and provide you with a final response within 15 business days and in any event not more than 56 days.
In the unlikely event your complaint is not resolved within 56 days we will contact you to explain why the process has been extended.
Depending upon how long it takes to resolve your complaint you will receive one of the following communications:
- Resolution Outcome Communication: you will receive this if we have been able to resolve your complaint within 3 working days following the day we received your complaint. This is a generic letter that will confirm that your complaint has been resolved and will tell you about the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS);
- Final Response Communication: If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 3 working days after we receive your complaint we will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and will continue to keep you updated on our progress. As soon as we have completed our investigations we will send you our Final Response letter. Within this response we will provide:
- Details of our investigation
- Our decision
- If applicable, next steps, and
- Information about the FOS
What if I’m unhappy with your decision?
If you are not satisfied with our decision and wish to take it further, you can ask the FOS to look at your complaint. You can refer your complaint to the FOS at any time but they will need our consent to investigate complaints where we have not yet had the chance to resolve your complaint and the relevant regulatory timescale for resolution has not expired.
Once we have investigated your complaint and issued either a Resolution Outcome or Final Response letter, you will have up to 6 months, from the date on the letter, to refer your complaint to the FOS.
Contact details for the FOS are provided below.
|Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR|
|Telephone: 0800 023 4567||Email: email@example.com|
|Switchboard: 020 7964 1000||Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk|
|From outside of the UK: +44 20 7964 0500|