BUS & COACH OPERATING LEASE
Our model in today’s financial climate will benefit customers who are simply looking to increase or upgrade or renew their coaches and buses at the lowest cost.
Lease rental options will satisfy your need to drive down cost with a simple monthly payment over a negotiated period and on personalised terms.
Their advice is invaluable. We’ve benefitted from carefully negotiated, flexible, and cost-effective funding for our fleet"Dai Powell, Chief Executive of HCT Group
"Asset Alliance Group is the right fit for us; We get the latest in fuel efficient buses and we’re able to benefit from the financial balance between leasing and hire purchase"Sandra Whitelaw, MD, Whitelaws Coaches
HOW IT WORKS
An operating lease is a contract that allows for the use of an asset but does not convey rights of ownership of the asset. You therefore lease the bus or coach from us for an agreed term at a fixed monthly rate and return it at the end of the contract period in an acceptable level of condition.
- Typical rental contract are for periods of 2 to 7 years
- The rentals are calculated on the difference between the cost of the asset and the residual value – the value we consider it will be worth at the end of the term.
- At the end of the contract you have options:
- Refinance and extend the existing rental agreement
- Return the asset, respecting the stipulated return conditions
An operating lease is therefore suitable for those operators who seek the flexibility to manage their own vehicle maintenance needs and operate with a fixed monthly cost.
- A lease enables minimum capital outlay and fixed monthly rentals, benefitting cash flow.
- It removes the risk of the vehicle’s future value at the end of the agreement.
- Another popular advantage of an operating lease is the potential tax benefits as a lease may allow you to deduct your payments as operating expenses during the period in which you pay them.
- It also represents an off-balance sheet financing of assets. A leased asset and associated liabilities of future payments are not included on the balance sheet of a company and therefore reduces levels of debt and liability on the balance sheet, reducing balance sheet gearing ratios
WHY CHOOSE ASSET ALLIANCE
With Asset Alliance Group, our three unique differentiating factors that help lower the costs of your operating lease are:
- We can source the asset direct from the manufacturers on large fleet terms
- We understand accurate residual value setting
- We aim to retain and utilise assets over their entire useful life enabling us to reduce risk on residual values which enable further competitive advantage in our pricing.
All of the features and benefits of our finance options can be discussed in more detail with your Account Manager, who will always take a consultative approach to presenting you with options on leasing and finance and potential refinancing of your existing leases and loans to develop the best and most cost-effective solution for your specific business needs.
Contact us now on 01425 485685 to find out how our dedicated teams can help meet your individual needs.
We are thrilled to have retained our title as Commercial Motor’s Finance Provider of the Year for our flexible approach to funding.
BUS & COACH FINANCE AND LEASING SERVICES
At Asset Alliance Group, our primary role is to help you select the best option for your business to optimize your P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and tax management through the range of options that are available to you.
HP is instalment financing for those who ultimately wish to own the asset and assume all associated costs of maintaining the bus or coach. It differs from a lease primarily in ownership, but it also presents other accounting practices which may suit your business.