BUS & COACH OPERATING LEASE
Our bus and coach leasing model benefits customers who are looking to increase, upgrade or renew their coaches and buses at the lowest cost. Asset leasing options will help drive down costs with a simple monthly payment over a negotiated period and on personalised terms.
"Asset Alliance Group is the right fit for us; We get the latest in fuel efficient buses and we’re able to benefit from the financial balance between leasing and hire purchase"Sandra Whitelaw, MD, Whitelaws Coaches
"With their flexibility, competitive rates and ability to supply the vehicles in a short timeframe, they have made it very easy."Keith Davies, Managing Director, Pats Coaches
"The customer service is always excellent and they’ve done us proud once again."Phyl Davies, Director, Celtic Travel
HOW IT WORKS
An operating lease is a contract that allows for the use of an asset but does not convey rights of ownership. The bus or coach is leased from Asset Alliance Group at a fixed monthly rate and returned at the end of the contract.
- Typical operating lease contracts are for periods of two to seven years
- The rentals are calculated on the difference between the cost of the asset and the residual value – the value it will be worth at the end of the term
- At the end of the bus or coach operating lease you have options:
- Refinance and extend the existing operating lease agreement
- Return the bus or coach within the stipulated return conditions
For companies who want the flexibility to manage their own bus or coach maintenance needs, an operating lease delivers these benefits:
- Minimum capital outlay and fixed monthly rentals, benefiting cash flow
- Remove the risk of the bus or coach’s future value at the end of the agreement
- An operating lease has potential tax benefits as asset leasing allows payments to be deducted as operating expenses during the period in which they are paid
- It also represents an off-balance sheet financing of assets. A leased asset and associated liabilities of future payments are not included on the balance sheet of a company and therefore reduces levels of debt and liability on the balance sheet, reducing balance sheet gearing ratios
WHY CHOOSE ASSET ALLIANCE
Whether it is hire purchase, operating lease or finance lease Asset Alliance Group can present all suitable finance options enabling you to select the right solutions for your business.
With Asset Alliance Group, our three unique differentiating factors that help lower the costs of your operating lease are:
- We can source the asset directly from the manufacturers on large fleet terms
- We understand accurate residual value setting
- We aim to retain and utilise assets over their entire useful life. This allows us to reduce risk on residual values which enables further competitive advantage in our truck finance pricing
We have key supply relationships not with one or some, but with all leading European bus and coach manufacturers, including Volvo, Scania, Optare, Mercedes, Irizar, VDL, Van Hool, MAN, Alexander Dennis, Plaxton and Temsa.
To discuss how an operating lease can benefit your business contact your Account Manager or call our bus and coach team on 01425 485685. We always take a consultative approach to presenting options on operating lease, hire purchase and finance lease as well as fleet management, to develop the best and most cost-effective solution to suit all specific business needs.
5 x Commercial Motor Award Winners
- Two-time Finance Provider
- Rental, Leasing and Contract Hire Provider
- Independent Dealer of the Year
- Service to the Industry
BUS & COACH FINANCE AND LEASING SERVICES
At Asset Alliance Group, we focus on helping you select the best bus or coach finance and leasing option for your business. We aim to optimise your profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow and tax management through the range of options that are available to you.
Hire purchase is instalment financing for those who ultimately wish to own the asset and assume all associated costs of maintaining the bus or coach. It differs from a lease primarily in ownership, but it also presents other accounting practices which may suit your business.