BUS AND COACH VEHICLES
We understand that when buying or leasing buses and coaches, customers have unique needs and preferences. With our exclusive understanding and experience within the industry we are sure to have the right finance options for your new or used buses, coaches, mini-buses for your business.
We remain completely independent and whether it’s through our own group finance or through one of our 25 leading UK lending organisations, we can arrange both excellent consultancy and preparation of options but also highly competitive rates. Why not let Asset Alliance Bus and Coach do the due diligence around your bus and coach finance options and secure the very best funding support for your next investment.
WHAT SETS US APART?
When seeking out a commercial vehicle to buy, we believe we have a number of advantages over many mainstream banks and lenders. The points that set us apart include:
- We are a true bus and coach finance specialist, understanding the marketplace and ensuring the vehicles you buy are in their very best condition.
- We are independent and have access to each and all manufacturers brand across buses, coaches and mini-buses.
- We can source all vehicle types and prepare finance options across different brands, suppliers and lenders.
- We can support all forms of finance with options from HP, Operating Lease, Finance Lease and if required we can consider Contract Hire and FlexiHire Rental.
- We have over 15 years of industry reputation to protect and our product standards are high and our after sales service exceptional.
- We buy vehicles and trailers so if you are looking to upgrade at a good trade-in price, we are in the market for your vehicles.
BUS & COACH FINANCE AND LEASING SERVICES
At Asset Alliance Group, we focus on helping you select the best bus or coach finance and leasing option for your business. We aim to optimise your profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow and tax management through the range of options that are available to you.
Hire purchase is instalment financing for those who ultimately wish to own the asset and assume all associated costs of maintaining the bus or coach. It differs from a lease primarily in ownership, but it also presents other accounting practices which may suit your business.